1) What do you mostly blog about?
I like to blog about my experiences as an expat in Germany. This includes a lot of fun events like checking out festivals, travelling to different countries, and exploring my new surroundings. Sometimes I blog about the everyday challenges that I face as an expat, such as searching for hard to find grocery items, learning German, and feeling lonely in a foreign country.
2) What is your favourite movie?
Well, the truth is that I’m a big romantic comedy sap. My favourite movie is definitely Love Actually. I watch it every year before Christmas. It’s a family favourite as well.
3) Tea or coffee?
Ahh, this is a hard question! Normally, I would say ‘coffee’ without a second thought (especially given the name of my blog!), but lately I’ve been drinking my beloved creamy earl grey tea from Canada in the mornings. My mom brought me an enormous bag of tea in June so I’m trying to work my way through it! I love lattes (thanks to my Mom), the occasional Americano with extra space for milk (thanks to Lawren), and sometimes an indulgent latte macchiato (thanks to every bakery in Germany that serves this drink). Chai tea lattes may be a weakness of mine. I also wouldn’t say no to a pumpkin spice latte. So basically, to sum up, this girl likes lattes.
4) Name three places you would love to travel to, if money were no object.
There are so many places I would love to travel to. On the shortlist are definitely Scotland, Thailand, and Bali, Indonesia.
5) What’s your favourite post that you’ve written? (Link, please!)
I’d have to say that this post of mine makes me laugh the most: The Adventures of Claudine, the Le Creuset Pot. My family refers to Claudine like a member of the family.
I would like to nominate the following blogs for a Liebster Award:
Here are my questions for you (you can pick any 5 you like):
- What is the best city you have travelled to and what are your recommended ‘must sees’ in that city?
- What 3 items do you always pack on a trip?
- What is the best meal you’ve ever had and where did you have it?
- What is your favourite book?
- How do you decide what to blog about?
- Where are you planning to go on your next trip?
- What’s your favourite way to spend a free weekend afternoon?
- What’s your favourite blog post that you’ve written? Please share the link!
- What are your hobbies?
- What’s your favourite movie?